I thought that Batie announced he was transferring last spring and thought he joined a southern team but I just noticed he is still on our roster on scarletknights.com for this season. Is this a mistake or did he re-join the team?
I think he came back. He wore #33 last year and he wasn't on the initial roster that was given out during the CC open practice. We only had 14 kids on the roster, so he fills out the roster as our 15th player.Mistake I believe. That website never seems to be updated.
I think he came back. He wore #33 last year and he wasn't on the initial roster that was given out during the CC open practice. We only had 14 kids on the roster, so he fills out the roster as our 15th player.
I think he came back. He wore #33 last year and he wasn't on the initial roster that was given out during the CC open practice. We only had 14 kids on the roster, so he fills out the roster as our 15th player.
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game