Kidney Stone

polar80

Senior
Jan 4, 2006
12,597
934
113
Feel for ya. I've had about a dozen. Passed most, but 3 put me in hospital due to pain and nausea. Had to have those three blasted. Good luck!
 

MountaineerWV

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2007
26,324
194
0
How large are they? Mine were only 3 mm and I felt like I was dying, and the doctor said those aren't even big. Said some can get to as big as 9 mm. I don't think I passed mine. Doctor thinks they traveled from my kidney and settled in my bladder.
 
Feb 15, 2008
10,437
956
113
How large are they? Mine were only 3 mm and I felt like I was dying, and the doctor said those aren't even big. Said some can get to as big as 9 mm. I don't think I passed mine. Doctor thinks they traveled from my kidney and settled in my bladder.
The one I had last August was 7mm. It took me three weeks to pass it. Eventually urologist decided to go in and retrieve it. Had the surgery and it was gone. Apparently I had passed it a few days prior and didn't know it. $9,000 for nothing. Today's was only 2mm and it has already made it's way to my bladder but I swear it hurt more than last year's.
 

MountaineerWV

Sophomore
Sep 18, 2007
26,324
194
0
The one I had last August was 7mm. It took me three weeks to pass it. Eventually urologist decided to go in and retrieve it. Had the surgery and it was gone. Apparently I had passed it a few days prior and didn't know it. $9,000 for nothing. Today's was only 2mm and it has already made it's way to my bladder but I swear it hurt more than last year's.
My doctor told me that sometimes the smaller ones hurt worse when leaving kidney and traveling through the tubes to the bladder because they bounce around and keep making contact with the walls of the tube. And the smaller ones are usually “spikey”.
 

Airport

All-American
Dec 12, 2001
87,807
8,646
113
My doctor told me that sometimes the smaller ones hurt worse when leaving kidney and traveling through the tubes to the bladder because they bounce around and keep making contact with the walls of the tube. And the smaller ones are usually “spikey”.
I convinced a stripper to give me a blow job and offered a $100 bonus if she could pull it out. Sucker shot out and put her eye out. I swear it's the truth.
 

polar80

Senior
Jan 4, 2006
12,597
934
113
How large are they? Mine were only 3 mm and I felt like I was dying, and the doctor said those aren't even big. Said some can get to as big as 9 mm. I don't think I passed mine. Doctor thinks they traveled from my kidney and settled in my bladder.
My last one was 9-10 mm. Had to be laser blasted.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
  2. 02 WV Sports Football You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Zac Alley: West Virginia defense more talented than it's shown
  4. 04 WV Sports Football WVU's Amare Grayson breaks down Arizona's defensive pressure
  5. 05 WV Sports Football Recruiting 2028 DL Kyree Mitchell talks West Virginia offer