That can mean multiple things, where did yours get removed from? Had one removed from the lining of my bladder about 10 years ago and that was a top 3 terrible experience of my life.... suck.
Especially when they are removed surgically.
Oh, I've passed them previously, but I haven't had one that required surgery previously.
I’ve had 6. My last was 9-10mm and was busted up with Lithotripsy.
I have tried to incorporate drinking organic lemons in my water, less salt and nuts, no spinach, trying to get my protein from more sources than just meat....etc
I’m to the point I will absolutely not go to emergency room with them anymore. This last one I was in sooooo much pain for a week I finally gave in and went there. A ct scan and some medication.....$8,000+.
So far none since January but I usually only averaged 1 every 1-2 years. Hoping this is helping.
My father in law drinks a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar every morning in his OJ. Swears it’s why he’s never had a stone.
wait so they prison rape you when you get a kidney stone? I downing a bottle of ACV when I get home.
OMG they stick something through the pein hole. Holy **** man. God Bless.If by prison rape you mean the backdoor, you're thinking of the wrong entrance. This is through the front door.
That's not the bad part, it's the waking up with a piece of hard plastic jabbing parts up inside you that you didn't know you have. For a week.OMG they stick something through the pein hole. Holy **** man. God Bless.
I drank two bottles of ACV after reading this thread. Man I feel for you guys that go through this. TerribleThat's not the bad part, it's the waking up with a piece of hard plastic jabbing parts up inside you that you didn't know you have. For a week.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight