Kim Pegula falls ill

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,811
21,591
113
Good to hear she is doing well.


I just re-read some of the posts on this thread.....some pretty funny stuff. And when I say "funny," I mean in a "we just picked up a slightly deranged hitchhiker who is making unsolicited off color jokes for no reason" kind of way.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  2. 02 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  3. 03 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  5. 05 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC