Kind of random, but...

Center Z

Sep 4, 2006
Long story short, I met Ronald Dupree yesterday (played at LSU, I'm sure most of you remember). Part of our somewhat brief conversation:

CZ: So I guess you heard that Coach Brady got fired.
RD: Yeah, I heard - and I was ecstatic.
CZ: (surprised) Really?
RD: Yeah. Brady was very... self-motivated.
CZ: Wow. I thought he was a decent coach. He has had some bad luck, with injuries and defections and such.
RD: Well, Brady was all about "self." He cared about what would affect him the most. I'm glad they fired him.

I did not push him on it, and I wanted to ask him specific examples, but decided not to. Just thought I would throw this out there, so take it for what it's worth.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
I got the same treatment when I mentioned talking to Hester and Flynn about the LSU offense. I thought thats what we do around here

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
You got flack for the way you posted it and for basically slobbing on their knobs in that thread. Had you simply said, "I partied with Hester and Flynn and they feel really good about the new offense" I seriously doubt anyone would have given you major grief.

MSUCostanza

Jan 10, 2007
because you are a gigantic *******. Center Z has never shown his *** like you do. If you're gonna dish it, you gotta take it.

Coach34

Jul 20, 2012
Stormrider81 said:
You got flack for the way you posted it and for basically slobbing on their knobs in that thread. Had you simply said, "I partied with Hester and Flynn and they feel really good about the new offense" I seriously doubt anyone would have given you major grief.

</p>Thats exactly what I did. You tools made it out to be much more than that

Center Z

Sep 4, 2006
Now, back to the topic at hand, I don't really understand what he meant. If Brady was selfish, I would think that he would have taken another, more high-paying job after their Final Four run, when his stock was higher. </p>

</p>

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Was he considered for any high profile jobs after the FF run? I don't really recall his name being on anyone's radar.