King & Queen Central season done

EPJr1947

All-Conference
Sep 27, 2002
13,298
2,111
113
I had heard that last week but did not want to be the first to report it. I was hoping the rumor was not true.
 

cpayne1208

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2025
69
6
8
Updated story
 
Jun 8, 2001
1,613
725
98
Total BS. I’ve mentioned multiple times on this board a drop dead date for schools to declare if they are going to play. Now, several schools have to try to find a game.

Schools that cancel their season in-season for X amount of times over two or three seasons should have their programs suspended by the VHSL for at least two years.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span