Kip Kirkpatrick sighting

Max_Power

Senior
May 29, 2001
3,107
508
71
Kip is at a lot of games and every big game. Hard to miss him as he sits courtside at half court. Other players at most games: Taphorn, Skelly and Juice. Bryant McIntosh has not missed a game for a few seasons either :)

There is a whole group of older players who are most big games and I would be remiss if I did not mention that the man who still holds the building single game scoring record, Rich Falk, is at every home game.
 

EagerFan

Junior
Dec 24, 2010
3,315
282
83
I don't think I've seen Juice at a game, but that's cool. I guess his next season doesn't start until March so he'd be around.

I see that BMac kid a lot tho, always skulking around the players trying to blend in.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,369
1,437
62
I don't think I've seen Juice at a game, but that's cool. I guess his next season doesn't start until March so he'd be around.

I see that BMac kid a lot tho, always skulking around the players trying to blend in.
Juice was at the MD game. I know because they showed him on tv more than a quarterback's mom!
 

EvanstonCat

Senior
May 29, 2001
50,826
821
73
Kip is at a lot of games and every big game. Hard to miss him as he sits courtside at half court. Other players at most games: Taphorn, Skelly and Juice. Bryant McIntosh has not missed a game for a few seasons either :)

There is a whole group of older players who are most big games and I would be remiss if I did not mention that the man who still holds the building single game scoring record, Rich Falk, is at every home game.
Isn’t BMac one of the coaches?

Or you were making a joke…
 

Curdog7

Freshman
Jun 22, 2001
2,735
98
35
Kip is at a lot of games and every big game. Hard to miss him as he sits courtside at half court. Other players at most games: Taphorn, Skelly and Juice. Bryant McIntosh has not missed a game for a few seasons either :)

There is a whole group of older players who are most big games and I would be remiss if I did not mention that the man who still holds the building single game scoring record, Rich Falk, is at every home game.
Was kip sitting courtside and Collins came over and hugged after his interview with Hummel?
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern couldn't dream of a better win over Penn State
  2. 02 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Northwestern opens Ryan Field by running over Penn State, 34-13
  4. 04 Wildcat Report What the new Ryan Field means to Northwestern
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Penn State vs. Northwestern