If so, this is one recruit we should definitely get. Took unofficials to NU, U of I, and Princeton last fall according to his X account.
Pretty sure Christopher is their youngest. Kids are unpredictable, but we should have a good shot. The Kirkpatrick family is very wildcat...If so, this is one recruit we should definitely get. Took unofficials to NU, U of I, and Princeton last fall according to his X account.
Isn't she playing overseas??Oh, right. She can't exactly play in the WNBA if she's having kids. Silly me. Ok. 35 years let's say. I may not live to see it.
They broke up shortly after greg was drafted.Would love to see Kip's boy playing for NU - he was one of my favorites.
Way off-topic, but what ever happened to Greg Newsome and Veronica Burton? Are they still together? I was really looking forward to their children being star athletes at NU in 20 years.
If so, this is one recruit we should definitely get. Took unofficials to NU, U of I, and Princeton last fall according to his X account.
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Penn State
Rivals Football Recruiting
Boyd, Devany, Carper and more: Where California's top 2028 QBs stand right now
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Battered Northwestern secondary looks to bounce back vs. Penn State
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5