Knight 1212

wheezer

Heisman
Jun 3, 2001
169,958
25,700
113
Art

Tried to send a private message, did not go through
Wanted to know if you ever got a copy of the Ohio state triple OT game, that you wanted
Thanks
 

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
Art

Tried to send a private message, did not go through
Wanted to know if you ever got a copy of the Ohio state triple OT game, that you wanted
Thanks
might want to put an @Knight1212 in there

when I do it doesn't come up with his handle as an option (and above is not in red as it normally would be as in... @wheezer . I hope he is OK. I know he made some comments earlier this season about dealing with some health struggles.
 

wheezer

Heisman
Jun 3, 2001
169,958
25,700
113
might want to put an @Knight1212 in there

when I do it doesn't come up with his handle as an option (and above is not in red as it normally would be as in... @wheezer . I hope he is OK. I know he made some comments earlier this season about dealing with some health struggles.
I had left the s out of his
Name here

Thanks
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
Bob, Thanks. I was out all day today. I did finally get the game in two parts from two people. One was missing part of the last OT but between the two I think I have it all. The two games I really hope to find yet are the ECAC 70-67 win over St. John’s to get to 28-0 going into the NCAA in 1976 and the 1979 loss to St. John’s in Greensboro in the NCAA when McKoy hit the winning basket at the buzzer. The 1976 game was on TV on NBC channel 4 at 3 PM on March 6, 1976. The game at Greensboro on March 16, 1979 was on channel 11 at 10 PM so someone somewhere must have a copy of each of these games. I hope both will someday show up. Thank you for the note.
 

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
Bob, Thanks. I was out all day today. I did finally get the game in two parts from two people. One was missing part of the last OT but between the two I think I have it all. The two games I really hope to find yet are the ECAC 70-67 win over St. John’s to get to 28-0 going into the NCAA in 1976 and the 1979 loss to St. John’s in Greensboro in the NCAA when McKoy hit the winning basket at the buzzer. The 1976 game was on TV on NBC channel 4 at 3 PM on March 6, 1976. The game at Greensboro on March 16, 1979 was on channel 11 at 10 PM so someone somewhere must have a copy of each of these games. I hope both will someday show up. Thank you
I have the 1979 game burned into my head. Unfortunately not retrieveable without medical support.
 

Loyal_2RU

Heisman
Aug 6, 2001
15,329
11,228
113
Bob, Thanks. I was out all day today. I did finally get the game in two parts from two people. One was missing part of the last OT but between the two I think I have it all. The two games I really hope to find yet are the ECAC 70-67 win over St. John’s to get to 28-0 going into the NCAA in 1976 and the 1979 loss to St. John’s in Greensboro in the NCAA when McKoy hit the winning basket at the buzzer. The 1976 game was on TV on NBC channel 4 at 3 PM on March 6, 1976. The game at Greensboro on March 16, 1979 was on channel 11 at 10 PM so someone somewhere must have a copy of each of these games. I hope both will someday show up. Thank you for the note.
My brother reached the Greensboro game on 2 beta Max tapes. I didn't be has but I'll ask. I was at the game, watched the ever 100 times waiting for a different outcome. It was my first experience watching a game on tape. I learned.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4