Knights1212 - question

SleepingGiantIsAwake

All-Conference
Jul 24, 2001
4,658
1,597
113
I know UC semifinals are today,

Linden-St Mary's
Roselle Catholic - St Pats

but can't find where, what time(s). Sorry to bug you, but do you know?
 

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I will be there. Union County semis have 4 of the 5 top rated teams in NJ. I think The Patrick School rated #1 in NJ is playing Roselle Catholic (rated #3 in NJ) in one game and Linden (rated #2 in NJ) is playing St. Mary's of Elizabeth (rated #5 in NJ) in the other game. Linden beat Roselle Catholic twice this season as did The Patrick School. Linden defeated St. Mary's 60-40 several weeks ago and split two games with The Patrick School. Linden is seeded #1 in the County Tournament but The Patrick School is rated #1 by The Star Ledger. The 4 teams are all outstanding. I am now leaving for the games myself at Kean.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  4. 04 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod