Knock, Knock

Roosterboy

Redshirt
Jul 28, 2025
9
6
3
Roosterboy, who stayed at the other site until I could take no more of the spam posts by a couple three Belichick / Lombo fans boys that ruined an otherwise pleasant trip to the football board into an irritating experience. so, here I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2forheels

2forheels

All-Conference
Aug 2, 2025
1,385
1,091
113
Roosterboy, who stayed at the other site until I could take no more of the spam posts by a couple three Belichick / Lombo fans boys that ruined an otherwise pleasant trip to the football board into an irritating experience. so, here I am.
Exactly. Thy drive me crazy. I'm close to bailing out on that board completely because of how they allow the Debbie downers to post at will as well as there are so many glitches and ads.

I'm the "NFL fan boy" he references. He thinks I'm not supposed to have pro teams to pull for. Only UNC football. What an idiot. He is senile and insane. He attacks everyone but he doesn't like UNC basketball. Pot calling the kettle black.

Welcome.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lakelawyerheel

unctarheel1984

All-American
Aug 15, 2002
9,481
6,622
101
Welcome. I do both sites and for now will continue to. 247 is worth it because my wife will insist on subscribing to Paramount+ regardless, so the cost is basically a wash.
 
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Basketball Greg: UNC Showcases Unique Pieces & Potential in Opening Exhibition Game
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball What Michael Malone Said After UNC's Win vs. USC
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball Sherrell's Five Takeaways from UNC's USC Exhibition: Welcome Change
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Basketball Rob's Quick Hitters: Win Over USC Unveils Carolina's Early Promise
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Basketball UNC-USC Photo Gallery