KW gone?

newAD

All-American
Oct 14, 2007
15,429
5,006
0
We aren’t going to know until we know Walter’s fate at UCF.
 

Headcard

Heisman
Feb 2, 2005
192,631
21,296
113
I think k the longer this drags out, the worse for KW. If it is going to be him, no reason to wait. I would like to see KW stick around, but Walters and Lunick both specialize in WR. Either could probably coach TE’s and be OC, but I’m not sure how likely that is.
 

Ewooc

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2010
6,114
3,053
0
He just interviewed for the head coach job at UCF. I don’t think he is coming.
I think that is what Frost is waiting for. If he gets UCF head coaching job Frost will hire williams. If he doesn't get UCF Hc job he will come here.
 

dinglefritz

Heisman
Jan 14, 2011
53,093
14,637
78
I think that is what Frost is waiting for. If he gets UCF head coaching job Frost will hire williams. If he doesn't get UCF Hc job he will come here.
There are other options than just Walters and KW. IF I were a betting man, I would bet that Frost will hire somebody familiar with his system.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ewooc

Ewooc

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2010
6,114
3,053
0
There are other options than just Walters and KW. IF I were a betting man, I would bet that Frost will hire somebody familiar with his system.
So Frost didn't have separate OC and WR coach? Walter did both?
 

scorcher2

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
63,165
14,499
0
I think that is what Frost is waiting for. If he gets UCF head coaching job Frost will hire williams. If he doesn't get UCF Hc job he will come here.
Walters also has stated he likes orlando and wants to stay down there
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why