KY Game

Goofy141!

May 29, 2023
The problem has been the mental mistakes and avoidable errors that have plagued this team. So many mental mistakes kills any chance this team may have to go deep

Reactions: FPVK1

Goofy141!

May 29, 2023
What the heck was the first baseman doing in that hit!!!!!!!! It was a tailor made double play ball and that idiot was on 1st base like he was expecting a throw from the catcher. That’s the moronic crap I keep talking about - just plain out stupid baseball

kidrobinski

Jan 30, 2022
lol. Here, I’ll give it a shot…

Nice win against a good team that clearly had it in for us and wanted this badly. Clutch pitching down the stretch; nice to see, hats off. As far as ‘stupid baseball’, sometimes it works and no one picks up on it, it’s just when it doesn’t that the HOF coaches come out of the closet to throw their shade. Let’s keep it going; I want LSU.

kidrobinski

Jan 30, 2022
12 comments on this thread, a good win over UK.

64 comments on the LSU thread, a tough loss.

Rah rah, let’s fire Tanner and Kingston. Rah.

Reactions: Whatever1

Sweetwatergolf

Jan 20, 2022
lol. Here, I’ll give it a shot…

Nice win against a good team that clearly had it in for us and wanted this badly. Clutch pitching down the stretch; nice to see, hats off. As far as ‘stupid baseball’, sometimes it works and no one picks up on it, it’s just when it doesn’t that the HOF coaches come out of the closet to throw their shade. Let’s keep it going; I want LSU.
Good win yesterday. Will be interesting what pitching rotation will be used today. The ultimate Johnny Wholestaff no doubt! Have no idea pitch counts for our guys thus far, but need fresh arms for next week.

Spurman54

Joined Apr 19, 2003
Jan 20, 2022
Always fun to beat Kentucky. Even better to eliminate them from the SECT.
I love beating UK. UK has this mentality of no respect for USC. I have a newsflash for the UK fans USC was more relevant than UK has ever been in baseball. Starting with Bobby Richardson, Ray Tanner with 2 back to back national championships. USC has 4 national runner ups as well. UK will never be USC in baseball. That my friends is a fact not an opinion.

Reactions: USCEDGE

Whatever1

Mar 27, 2022
12 comments on this thread, a good win over UK.

64 comments on the LSU thread, a tough loss.

Rah rah, let’s fire Tanner and Kingston. RaRah.
Lmao and not even a game thread made for today from beginning and while we go up 8-0 through 4. Then right on cue, LSU makes a game out of it as you knew they would and a game thread all of a sudden magically appears...