LA 35 MS 14 final

eireog

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2007
2,796
3,391
0
81 yd Mc Pherson TD run. No idea what happened before this I just turned it on.
 

daveje

Junior
Oct 18, 2010
518
277
0
I have not seen LWE play but, based on results and reports, they seem pretty good. Meanwhile, this team is mediocre by LA standards so I suspect next week is the end of the road.
 

mantle2626

Freshman
Sep 14, 2015
42
58
18
8A State championship next week in Frankfort, ( again no insult to the lower bracket ) and in the end the “state championship game gets played Thanksgiving weekend!, but somehow to me it is the semi-final game that has the 2 best 8A teams in it. I feel like LWE is like Indiana - all you can do is win the games you are scheduled to play - I will believe Indiana is real when they beat Ohio State - till then -well? LWE went out and got a QB - they are not the same team as last year and they will present a different challenge for LA with the new QB , they are at home and are seeking vengeance for the last three years were they are 0-3 vs Hollywood - I would say LWE is favored …. But as Mike Tyson said one time - everyone has a plan till you get punched in the face. LWE is gonna get punched in the face for the first time this year. The question is do they have a plan ?
 

80sRambler

Senior
Oct 28, 2022
362
431
63
Yeah, I don’t know that this LA team is better than the York or NC teams I watched last night — I might even seed them 4th amongst the remaining teams if we did a reseed. Today’s game could have easily been 42-7 or 49-7 as the MS QB finally looked like a Sophomore and I still don’t see how LA stays within 40 against LWE, particularly with how bad LA has looked in the 1st half these last two games.
 
  • Like
Reactions: k1867
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned
  4. 04 CaneSport football recruiting Dear Diary VI: A behind the scenes look at trip to see Miami QB commit Israel Abrams, five-star target
  5. 05 Orange and Blue News Four-star athlete Grant Bowen checks out Illinois where he has deep ties