Lake Zurich @ Fenwick

LakeCtyNewt

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2002
8,177
4,681
63
Kpjason

What I have confirmed is something I wouldn't even know how to print. Im still coming to grips with what I have learned and how someone can do such a thing.
 

Voodoo Tatum 21

All-Conference
May 18, 2016
2,970
1,765
0
The article could say it if they wanted (maybe they don't know the full details),...but would leave out all the names of victim(s) and perps.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Video: Downers Grove North 17 Lyons 10
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  3. 03 Blue and Gold Football Recruiting Lucky Charms: Four thoughts on Notre Dame’s upcoming recruiting weekend
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Watch Live Tonight: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  5. 05 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton