Lamont is hilarious

Psycock

Joined Jan 20, 2001
Jan 29, 2022
1,158
1,282
113
He is great!! I’m very optimistic about the future. I feel like he’s going to get enough of the best players in the state to stay and compliment with out of state kids and transfers. Think Carey Rich is going to help a lot with all of his connections too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cackmandu

Cackmandu

Senior
Mar 26, 2006
1,127
851
113
He is great!! I’m very optimistic about the future. I feel like he’s going to get enough of the best players in the state to stay and compliment with out of state kids and transfers. Think Carey Rich is going to help a lot with all of his connections too.
Yep, he's turning some heads! Great hire by RT!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster