Lance Reddick, R.I.P.

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,257
30,775
113
Really enjoyed him in The Wire and John Wick. Powerful presence.
Yea I liked him. I thought he was great in The Wire and the John Wick series.
Way too young. I haven't seen the cause but he looked like he was in very good shape.
RIP
 
  • Like
Reactions: Garw and Catch1lion

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,742
21,164
113
Iconic voice of Commander Zavala in the Destiny video game franchise for over a decade…RIP.




 

cavic

Freshman
Aug 14, 2002
31
88
18
Really enjoyed him in The Wire and John Wick. Powerful presence.

He was outstanding in The Wire. Like many of his castmates, he's gone way too soon.

My wife had never seen it before, so I started re-watching it w/ her around Xmas. We just finished season 4. You could easily argue that it was the best season of any TV show ever
 

bbrown

Heisman
Jul 26, 2001
15,257
30,775
113
He was outstanding in The Wire. Like many of his castmates, he's gone way too soon.

My wife had never seen it before, so I started re-watching it w/ her around Xmas. We just finished season 4. You could easily argue that it was the best season of any TV show ever
The one about the Teachers is very good. I have friends that teach in Balto and from what they said it was pretty true. Also the series with Carcetti as Council man and then Mayor was ripped right out of the headlines. LOL. I was living in Mt. Vernon when they did the final season and they filmed a lot around me and the back end of The Sun Building.
All of those actors stood out but Reddick was terrific, intimidating as hell.
 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,348
5,920
113
He was outstanding in The Wire. Like many of his castmates, he's gone way too soon.

My wife had never seen it before, so I started re-watching it w/ her around Xmas. We just finished season 4. You could easily argue that it was the best season of any TV show ever
Easy argument. He was good great in the Wire
 
  • Like
Reactions: cavic
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  2. 02 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State football skewered after Northwestern loss as Matt Campbell admits Lions lacked key traits in 'every way': What they're saying
  4. 04 BWI Football Matt Campbell says Penn State has 'to find answers, and we’ve got to get it fixed fast'; at this point, can it?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions' 34-13 loss at Northwestern