Landslide

SonofGodzilla

Aug 30, 2017
Snowflake??? Aren't You/They/Zin/Zinger being treated for TDS?
My guy won in 2020. Why am I deranged? Your guys an adderall addicted , con man who lost to a guy who couldn’t get out of his basement. 😜😜. Maybe “ deranged “ is going with that guy , AGAIN . YOU THINK ??

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
WTF are you talking about ? Won’t have a country. Gaslighting bs as usual from the conservatives. Illegals and binaries scare the hell out of you , snowflake ? 🥺🥺
Dems like to act as those that are conservative are less educated and sophisticated than they. But why are they importing so many voters? Because they realize that uneducated and uninformed voters are who make up their base. People who shoot up a school or theater are much more likely to be dems. People who protest and riot are much more likely to be dems. People who loot are much more likely to be dems. People who commit murder are much more likely to be dems. People who’ve dropped out of school are much more likely to be dems. People who have no social restraints (like this woman below) are much more likely to be dems.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
My guy won in 2020. Why am I deranged? Your guys an adderall addicted , con man who lost to a guy who couldn’t get out of his basement. 😜😜. Maybe “ deranged “ is going with that guy , AGAIN . YOU THINK ??
If he won legally, why the emphasis on opening the border and allowing noncitizens (illegal) to vote in local elections?

Gr8ythunter

Aug 24, 2017
This from a cult member. Party over country at all costs for you. Shameful.
The Left’s frenzied focus on Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment is a typical deflection maneuver. As usual it represents the selection of one part of the Constitution found useful for the purpose du jour, while conveniently ignoring more important sections that preclude the Left’s agendas.

It was gratifying to see that all members of the Supreme Court raised some of these other issues during the oral argument about the attempt to keep President Trump off the ballot. Even the leftist justices refused to be lulled into the trap of a singular focus on Section 3 to the exclusion of all else. They were clearly troubled, for example, by the implications for the Constitution’s structure of federalism. It would be of great service to our democracy if the justices were unanimous in holding that Section 3 cannot be used to jettison the rest of the Constitution.

The most important constitutional issue is that of due process, which infuses the whole Constitution throughout its many parts, including interestingly enough, Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment itself: “...nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law….” It is such an embarrassment that in modern America one would have to remind the Left to please read the full amendment, just for starters, and as further remedial instruction, the Fifth Amendment.

There has been no due process whatsoever on the question of Trump as a so-called “insurrectionist.” Taking Trump off the ballot without due process is worthy of a republic growing bananas. There has been no forum for defense. No counsel. No cross-examination. Nothing. In fact, Trump has not even been charged—the first step in due process—with “insurrection,” in any of the court cases brought by the Left to frustrate his ability to campaign on a level playing field. Ballot removal needs to be assessed in the context of all the other desperate attempts to weaponize the government against a political opponent: attacking his financial security; curating what he can say with gag orders; tying up his attention, energy, and money in multiple court cases; and so on.

It has now gotten to the point that all Americans, including those who do not like Trump, should vote to put a stop to this relentless abuse of power. Otherwise there will be no democracy left to save. I am urging all my friends, especially those who dislike Trump, to consider whether their dislike of one man is more important than their love of country.

That is the overarching issue of 2024. A resounding message must be sent by We the People. Due process is so fundamental it cannot be allowed to be denied by the unhinged. It is a principle far more venerable than even the Constitution itself. John 7:51 asks: “Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him...?” All Americans, especially those on the Left, should ask themselves the same question.

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
The Left’s frenzied focus on Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment is a typical deflection maneuver. As usual it represents the selection of one part of the Constitution found useful for the purpose du jour, while conveniently ignoring more important sections that preclude the Left’s agendas.

It was gratifying to see that all members of the Supreme Court raised some of these other issues during the oral argument about the attempt to keep President Trump off the ballot. Even the leftist justices refused to be lulled into the trap of a singular focus on Section 3 to the exclusion of all else. They were clearly troubled, for example, by the implications for the Constitution’s structure of federalism. It would be of great service to our democracy if the justices were unanimous in holding that Section 3 cannot be used to jettison the rest of the Constitution.

The most important constitutional issue is that of due process, which infuses the whole Constitution throughout its many parts, including interestingly enough, Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment itself: “...nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law….” It is such an embarrassment that in modern America one would have to remind the Left to please read the full amendment, just for starters, and as further remedial instruction, the Fifth Amendment.

There has been no due process whatsoever on the question of Trump as a so-called “insurrectionist.” Taking Trump off the ballot without due process is worthy of a republic growing bananas. There has been no forum for defense. No counsel. No cross-examination. Nothing. In fact, Trump has not even been charged—the first step in due process—with “insurrection,” in any of the court cases brought by the Left to frustrate his ability to campaign on a level playing field. Ballot removal needs to be assessed in the context of all the other desperate attempts to weaponize the government against a political opponent: attacking his financial security; curating what he can say with gag orders; tying up his attention, energy, and money in multiple court cases; and so on.

It has now gotten to the point that all Americans, including those who do not like Trump, should vote to put a stop to this relentless abuse of power. Otherwise there will be no democracy left to save. I am urging all my friends, especially those who dislike Trump, to consider whether their dislike of one man is more important than their love of country.

That is the overarching issue of 2024. A resounding message must be sent by We the People. Due process is so fundamental it cannot be allowed to be denied by the unhinged. It is a principle far more venerable than even the Constitution itself. John 7:51 asks: “Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him...?” All Americans, especially those on the Left, should ask themselves the same question.
You nailed it bud. 1000%

troypwr

Aug 24, 2017

Nelson.jpg
Utter nonsense.

Reactions: SonofGodzilla

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
🤣

Ronna McDaniel Hired As DNC Chair Due To Extensive Experience Defeating Republicans
POLITICS
Feb 27, 2024 · BabylonBee.com

Last edited:

oldtrojan93

Aug 24, 2017
There is no Republican Party as we knew it. There is the party of Trump and that is it. When you see the main contestants, the only one who had the balls to say anything against him was Christie. How can you run against a man, especially one who is so far ahead, and not say a challenging word against him? I mean I get it, his hold on the base is that strong, but why bother? I guess Desantis and Halley are positioning themselves for 2028, but that’s a lot of $$$ to spend based on that.

Trump as a party leader has been a dismal failure since 2017, but still, everyone is still so afraid of him that they just go along with it.

Even if he wins this time, the party will be an empty shell of itself in four years.
Trump's allies at the Heritage Foundation intend to follow the same path as an Eastern European nation and flood federal government bureaucracy with likeminded people. Trump signed an EO making it easy to fire government employees, but Biden rescinded it when he got in. The HF are already accepting applications from people who will hit the ground running the day after a Trump victory.

The goal is to effectively ensure a government of Trump loyalists, long after he leaves office, not the GOP's salvation.

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
Trump's allies at the Heritage Foundation intend to follow the same path as an Eastern European nation and flood federal government bureaucracy with likeminded people. Trump signed an EO making it easy to fire government employees, but Biden rescinded it when he got in. The HF are already accepting applications from people who will hit the ground running the day after a Trump victory.

The goal is to effectively ensure a government of Trump loyalists, long after he leaves office, not the GOP's salvation.
Have you any idea why? You really think it’s political to get ”like-minded“ people as employees?

Have you ever worked for the gubmint? I have worked as a GS for almost 3 years at a DOE entity. The amount of worthless, do-nothing employees on govt payroll is appalling. There were people that ”showed up“ to work and sat in the cafeteria all day. There were so many that were incompetent at their job, yet they kept their $80-$120k/yr job because they couldn’t be fired. It’s long overdue that this ”protection” for the gubmint employee be repealed.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017

That’s pretty dumb. Did he ever stop to think that the Democratic turnout was small because , why vote? They already know who the candidate will be. Plus most of the Muslim’s in Dearborn who voted nobody in protest will hold their noses and vote blue in November when the choices are a feckless Biden versus rabid Islamaphobe Trump.

A far bigger concern for Trump is how many of those 112,000 Halley voters switch sides in the General Election. I think it’ll be a lot, and a lot more who didn’t bother voting will come out for Biden.

This is like all the people predicting the Red Wave in 2020 and then a Republican sweep in 2022. Didn’t happen, either time. Trump’s actual base is shrinking. It‘s foolish to believe the majority of those voters who voted for Halley will automatically fall back to Trump in November.

Were those votes For Halley or Against Trump? Trump’s base is rabid and committed, but it’s less than 35% of the population. There is a reason the GOP have lost the popular vote like 8 out of 9 times. The only way they will ever win another General Election is by gerrymandering to win the electoral college. The only time they didn’t really need to do that was 2004 during the middle of a war, and a lot of voters realized their mistake soon after.

Last edited:

Gold Trojan

Aug 27, 2017
That’s pretty dumb. Did he ever stop to think that the Democratic turnout was small because , why vote? They already know who the candidate will be. Plus most of the Muslim’s in Dearborn who voted nobody in protest will hold their noses and vote blue in November when the choices are a feckless Biden versus rabid Islamaphobe Trump.

A far bigger concern for Trump is how many of those 112,000 Halley voters switch sides in the General Election. I think it’ll be a lot, and a lot more who didn’t bother voting will come out for Biden.

This is like all the people predicting the Red Wave in 2020 and then a Republican sweep in 2022. Didn’t happen, either time. Trump’s actual base is shrinking. It‘s foolish to believe the majority of those voters who voted for Halley will automatically fall back to Trump in November.

Were those votes For Halley or Against Trump? Trump’s base is rabid and committed, but it’s less than 35% of the population. There is a reason the GOP have lost the popular vote like 8 out of 9 times. The only way they will ever win another General Election is by gerrymandering to win the electoral college. The only time they didn’t really need to do that was 2004 during the middle of a war, and a lot of voters realized their mistake soon after.
Nah, he just hadn't tabulated the 2:30am vote yet.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

I guess you cherry pick your results.. like where biden lost to “no one”? You completely discount polling data?
go on and you be you. I’ll believe what my eyes tell me.

Reactions: Ride Fly

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I guess you cherry pick your results.. like where biden lost to “no one”? You completely discount polling data?
go on and you be you. I’ll believe what my eyes tell me.

Trump has never had a problem drawing big crowds. Means absolutely nothing when it comes to elections. He drew big crowds in 16 and 20.

He just can’t win elections. If he was that, popular with mainstream Republicans, Nikki Halley wouldn‘t have gotten 112,000 votes. It’s not the extreme wings of either party who are going to decide this election. You are the one who puts too much faith in polling. Just like you did in 2020 and 2022.

Push comes to shove, there are millions of people who will hold their noses and vote for Biden, simply because he isn’t Trump. Bottom line, for every person who loves Trump, there are 1.25 people who hate him.

You don’t need to post one of your dumb videos every time anyone says something you don’t agree with, you know. It NEVER changes anyone’s mind, and only time will tell who is correct.

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Trump has never had a problem drawing big crowds. Means absolutely nothing when it comes to elections. He drew big crowds in 16 and 20.
and he clearly won both those elections.

No reasonable person could possibly believe that biden garnered more votes than any previous candidate.

No reasonable person also believes that the preponderance of those votes came in late in all those swing counties.

Like I said, you be you.

Reactions: BESCFAN

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017

He just can’t win elections. If he was that, popular with mainstream Republicans, Nikki Halley wouldn‘t have gotten 112,000 votes. It’s not the extreme wings of either party who are going to decide this election. You are the one who puts too much faith in polling. Just like you did in 2020 and 2022.

Push comes to shove, there are millions of people who will hold their noses and vote for Biden, simply because he isn’t Trump. Bottom line, for every person who loves Trump, there are 1.25 people who hate him.

You don’t need to post one of your dumb videos every time anyone says something you don’t agree with, you know. It NEVER changes anyone’s mind, and only time will tell who is correct.
Trump 1000% won in 2020.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
and he clearly won both those elections.

No reasonable person could possibly believe that biden garnered more votes than any previous candidate.

No reasonable person also believes that the preponderance of those votes came in late in all those swing counties.

Like I said, you be you.
Oh Jeezus. Lol

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Your smug attitude shows thru.

you’ve always been too hip to be reasonable in your assumptions.
There is nothing reasonable about believing Trump actually won that election. It’s madness.

What you call smugness, I call sanity.
Try it sometime

The hippest thing about me is I don’t even have to try. It just comes naturally.

• Haha
Reactions: Pudly76

BESCFAN

Aug 24, 2017
Dems like to act as those that are conservative are less educated and sophisticated than they. But why are they importing so many voters? Because they realize that uneducated and uninformed voters are who make up their base. People who shoot up a school or theater are much more likely to be dems. People who protest and riot are much more likely to be dems. People who loot are much more likely to be dems. People who commit murder are much more likely to be dems. People who’ve dropped out of school are much more likely to be dems. People who have no social restraints (like this woman below) are much more likely to be dems.

BLM democrap parenting at its finest. I bet she took her son as a toddler on BLM looting sprees back in 2020. Probably used his baby stroller to pack the loot into. Seriously, what a POS disgrace for a human being. Social Services needs to take that poor kid away from her. Truly sad.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
There is nothing reasonable about believing Trump actually won that election. It’s madness.

Try it sometime

The hippest thing about me is I don’t even have to try. It just comes naturally.
If you say so😜

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017
LOL OK
Not even he really believes that.
How do you know what he believes?? Oh, is it because “sources“ said he privately admitted he lost? You sure you want to believe Maggie Haberman’s “source” Alyssa Farah? A leftist radical NYT reporter and a leftist political commentator on The View? I’d rank that as reliable as the 51 former intel officers or Russia collusion.

Ride Fly

Aug 24, 2017

Try it sometime

Theres plenty of evidence of election interference, manipulation, influencing and outright cheating. You just refuse to look at the possibility that it happened.

PA continued to receive and count mailed-in ballots past their legal cutoff date. They did this against their own laws. To change their laws, their legislature needed to change it. They didn’t, and the PA Supreme Court unilaterally changed the date.

In WI, Democrat activists harvested ballots from over a hundred old folks homes. Interviews and sworn testimonies of these old folks and their executors (because some of them were mentally incapable) said they didn’t vote or even register to vote.

In WI, MI, and PA, there were massive voter spikes over a single night in the late hours. They were over 90-99% in favor of Biden. Even when “fact checkers” like Reuters check and refute this as “partly false”, you’ll notice they state that it’s “partly false“ because it was’t ”100% votes for Biden”. But they don’t give you actual percentages.

Lastly, consider this…in 2020, Trump won EVERY SINGLE state for in-person voting, even Biden’s home state of DE. Where as Biden won EVERY SINGLE state for mail-in voting, even the deepest red states. Consider in 2016, mail-in ballots totaled 29 million. In 2020, that number went to 66 million. Yes, we know that is because of COVID. How coincidental and serendipitous for JoJo the sock puppet of the Leftists/globalists.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
If you say so😜
Every sane person in world says so. The fact you are still making this idiotic argument almost 4 years after the fact, and it has been proven untrue literally HUNDREDS of times in both the media and in courts of law, says way more about you than it does me.

I gave a realistic analysis of that video you posted. I may be wrong, and if I am, I’ll happily admit I got it wrong, but that video, or should I say the guy in it, was dumb and he missed the main points IMO.

This all boils down to whether I am right on the 112,000 Halley voters, and extrapolating that % to the general election, we are talking about almost 1 million voters who theoretically would have voted for Halley. Now you obviously believe a large number of those will go for Trump in the general, but I think you’re kidding yourself. Even if that votes goes 55-45 for Biden, Trump will lose the state soundly.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Every sane person in world says so. The fact you are still making this idiotic argument almost 4 years after the fact, and it has been proven untrue literally HUNDREDS of times in both the media and in courts of law, says way more about you than it does me.

I gave a realistic analysis of that video you posted. I may be wrong, and if I am, I’ll happily admit I got it wrong, but that video, or should I say the guy in it, was dumb and he missed the main points IMO.

This all boils down to whether I am right on the 112,000 Halley voters, and extrapolating that % to the general election, we are talking about almost 1 million voters who theoretically would have voted for Halley. Now you obviously believe a large number of those will go for Trump in the general, but I think you’re kidding yourself. Even if that votes goes 55-45 for Biden, Trump will lose the state soundly.
You know more than half the people polled believe the election was rigged? You also know most don’t believe biden got as many votes as he says he did. People also believe (52%+) that most all charges against trump are politically motivated and unfair?

you be you, just keep being the guy with his fingers on the pulse of the nation.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
You know more than half the people polled believe the election was rigged? You also know most don’t believe biden got as many votes as he says he did. People also believe (52%+) that most all charges against trump are politically motivated and unfair?

you be you, just keep being the guy with his fingers on the pulse of the nation.
Just not true at all. It may be 50% of Republicans who believe it. But the same % probably believe Trump was sent here by Jesus.
Not a single one of the 80+ million who voted for Biden believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ride Fly

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Just not true at all. It may be 50% of Republicans who believe it. But the same % probably believe Trump was sent here by Jesus.
Not a single one of the 80+ million who voted for Biden believe it.
Just not true anymore. But this argument is moot now anyway. It’s 2024 and there’s an election happening.

Latest posts