I agree.So that is just another indictment of Pikes's poor recruiting if he is bringing in players that can't even see the floor as freshman let alone qualify as Big10 recruits
I agree.So that is just another indictment of Pikes's poor recruiting if he is bringing in players that can't even see the floor as freshman let alone qualify as Big10 recruits
It would insanity if that kid can playNo, it’s good practice.
I don't believe that. I have attended 7 practices and he plays in your face defense. I am afraid they are trying to save him for the next 4 years. I want him to help us win now.
This is malpractice if true
No, it’s good practice.
It's a jokeIt would insanity if that kid can play
Or he didn't want them to have time to set up an offensive play? It can be that simple sometimes...But I know it's bash on Pike time so go at it...Because he doesn’t think the game during it. He gets caught up in emotion and hustle plays . That’s opinion at least
Or he didn't want them to have time to set up an offensive play? It can be that simple sometimes...But I know it's bash on Pike time so go at it...
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana