Had to turn the channel. Why are they still rolling him out there. As embarrassing as that other senile old fart I see on TV.
Hey they do the same thing in DC and that clown could start a nuclear warHad to turn the channel. Why are they still rolling him out there. As embarrassing as that other senile old fart I see on TV.
This country’s love of geriatrics in high places needs to stop. F’n embarrassing.I don't get ESPN, but with all of the cost cutting being done over there it makes me wonder why he is still employed there. And what kind of deal did he sign? Maybe they are just paying him mileage with a meal money stipend?
For real. This country is effed so long as it continues. Current guy or previous guy alike.This country’s love of geriatrics in high places needs to stop. F’n embarrassing.
Only defense, maybe this keeps him alive? When some Sr Citizens lose that hobby, sense of propose, etc: many don't last very long.Had to turn the channel. Why are they still rolling him out there. As embarrassing as that other senile old fart I see on TV.
I'm sure ESPN keeps him there for nostalgia purposes. I don't really have a huge problem with it. He really isn't a major part of the show anymore. I'm much more okay with him being in his position than Biden and McConnell being in theirs.He used to be such a stud when I watched game day in the 90s when CFB was legit. Feel bad for him. But if he wants to do it, let him
The list is getting longer-Feinstein…I'm sure ESPN keeps him there for nostalgia purposes. I don't really have a huge problem with it. He really isn't a major part of the show anymore. I'm much more okay with him being in his position than Biden and McConnell being in theirs.
Shrooms.This year he seems WAY better than the last two years.
From both political parties? Yes I would agree with that!This country’s love of geriatrics in high places needs to stop. F’n embarrassing.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC