Good call. Probably. We'll have to beat both Bama and the refs.I think we bounce back and make this one close - only to have the rug pulled out from under us at the end in some kind of Gamecockish way.
Bama - 34
Gamecocks - 31
We should have beaten them the last two years. I don't think it's as close this year. I think this team has the talent to beat them for sure, but unless last Saturday provided the spark to wake the team up like the loss to Bama in '24 did... I think it is likely to be something like 40-24, but I could see as bad as 52-16 if things go sideways.
I was thinking 41-24 (Bama) but would love to have @PrestonyteParrot’s optimism.We should have beaten them the last two years. I don't think it's as close this year. I think this team has the talent to beat them for sure, but unless last Saturday provided the spark to wake the team up like the loss to Bama in '24 did... I think it is likely to be something like 40-24, but I could see as bad as 52-16 if things go sideways.
14 - 14 at the half
35 - 14 bama final
14-0 Gamecocks at the half.14 - 14 at the half
35 - 14 bama final
I could see Carolina ahead at the half given the slow start by Alabama in their games. But Bama seems to catch fire in the second half while Carolina’s modus operandi has been to fade away after the half.14-0 Gamecocks at the half.
35-14 Bama final.
Like the early ref call. Always a safe excuseGood call. Probably. We'll have to beat both Bama and the refs.
Reality. Not excuse.Like the early ref call. Always a safe excuse
I'm beginning to sense a theme here.14-10 Cocks at the half. 31-17 Tide rolls in the second half as we make no adjustments at halftime.
Okay Charlie Brown. Tell Lucy hello.Reality. Not excuse.
They'll keep the flags in check early, but if it starts to look like Bama is in trouble, the bogus flags will come a'flyin' - against USC, of course. Never against the darlings. Especially not @ Bama. Been watching the same movie for 50 years. You pick up on things after a while.
Ya'll figured out where the Ostarine came from yet?Okay Charlie Brown. Tell Lucy hello.
Who is yall losers?Ya'll figured out where the Ostarine came from yet?
Ostarine Cheatahs. Illegal pick play Cheatahs. Bought and paid for 81' Cheatahs.
Nothing you losers do is legit. Now piss off.
Do I get a prize for being almost perfect in my prediction???47-17 Alabama. I don't think we show up.
Alabama is better at almost all positions and it BD at night.
Won’t need to fence ride the rest of the season.Going to do some solid fence riding here as I am torn between a narrow win or a not close loss.
If SC wins: 27 - 23
If Bama wins: 38 - 13
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential: Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
How Beamer Ball might matter more than usual when South Carolina plays Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Kentucky dealing with several injuries ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Staff Picks: South Carolina-Kentucky, other Week 5 matchups
GamecockCentral Football
Noah Clark living up to preseason hype through South Carolina's first 4 games