We would expect nothing more from you.I’ll Give the points
We would expect nothing more from you.
Bit confused, I've replied to like two predictions all year.Lol, I expected to reply asap and be triggered.
Now look, I also expect you to reply to everyone that predicts Mish to win once the prediction thread gets going.
(Even your buddies that shred the team and say they suck and you’re nowhere to defend RU MBB)
You know, you gotta be consistent here for street cred, bruh.![]()
Bit confused, I've replied to like two predictions all year.
Lol, I expected to reply asap and be triggered.
Now look, I also expect you to reply to everyone that predicts Mish to win once the prediction thread gets going.
(Even your buddies that shred the team and say they suck and you’re nowhere to defend RU MBB)
You know, you gotta be consistent here for street cred, bruh.![]()
I legitimately have no idea what you're trying to say.Yeah I know. Uhh, not in prediction threads , you have seen the posts, but never mind.
I’ll happily eat crow if RU pulls off the big upset too btw
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod