Link to bracket

Ghost Of Mr. Iba

Redshirt
Nov 25, 2001
3,792
37
0
I hope you know all of our ridicule comes from a place of complete laziness and that none of us would actually go to all this work.
Dude, I think it's hilarious. Incoming makes it fun. Anyone who would go to all the trouble of making a tournament for tv intros deserves heat. I should've put "small wonder" in there somewhere just to see what would happen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CBradSmith
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  2. 02 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers