Link: Walleye Cheaters

Got GSPs

Heisman
Aug 31, 2003
8,701
10,977
113
Reminds me of the story of the guy in California who cheated at bass fishing and became a rock star without merit. Forget his name but I’m sure I read about it on the McAndrew board on the old site.
 

Schoolie

All-Conference
Oct 23, 2001
2,835
3,920
113
Oh, my, fish that grow lead weights!! Never heard the F word thrown around so much. Guy looks weighted down with fear.
 

Woodpecker

All-American
May 29, 2001
4,022
9,016
113
First it was chess cheating. Now it's walleye cheating. What's next? Competitive eating cheating?
Walleye chess cheating?
 

PSUJam

Heisman
Oct 7, 2021
13,787
26,459
113
Reminds me of the story of the guy in California who cheated at bass fishing and became a rock star without merit. Forget his name but I’m sure I read about it on the McAndrew board on the old site.
That was Mike Long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Got GSPs

CVLion

All-Conference
Oct 13, 2021
1,158
2,390
113
Before opening the thread, I read the title as Walleyed Cheerleaders.

Yes, I’m very tired.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football What did Northwestern coach David Braun, Penn State players, say about the Wildcats' 34-13 win? 'I think we need to just get stuff going'
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Highs and Lows: A night to forget in Evanston
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern takeaways: Lions' brutal first half, more bad Becht, too much to overcome in latest loss
  4. 04 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's second-straight loss to Northwestern
  5. 05 BWI Football WATCH: Penn State coach Matt Campbell's full news conference folllowing the Lions' loss to Northwestern