Listen to games

skygusty_rivals

Freshman
May 14, 2003
4,990
65
0
How do I tune into TC to hear game broadcasts (I live out of State)
We have Roku. There is a WVU channel there you can add. They promise an audio feed of the game. There is some app called Tunedin or something like that which will cost you 12 bucks a month for a variety of feeds.
 

eerdoc

Redshirt
May 29, 2001
24,014
26
48
We have Roku. There is a WVU channel there you can add. They promise an audio feed of the game. There is some app called Tunedin or something like that which will cost you 12 bucks a month for a variety of feeds.
Thanks for your assistance. I do not have ROKU and have tried Tunedin a few years ago and was very disappointed. See the $12 outlay as, very potentially, a waste of money.
I WAS able to finally get the Nouintaineer Sports broadcast to c one through. This is what I have relied on over the past couple years. It seemed to work fin after I fiddled with the site for a while.
THANKS again for your assistance.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-7
  2. 02 WV Sports Football Arizona's Brent Brennan sees Michael Hawkins as 'whole different challenge'
  3. 03 WV Sports Football WVU true freshmen continue to see action
  4. 04 WV Sports Football First look: What Arizona has done through five games
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3