LIV Golf

dcf4psu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2003
1,088
1,342
113
And it was great to see on the ladies side the great Lydia Ko win this past weekend in Saudi Arabia - yes that Saudi Arabia. Shocking, I know. :eek:
 
  • Like
Reactions: NoBareFeet

Nohow

Senior
Sep 24, 2016
1,188
951
113
I hate golf and everything about it. Combined with Saudi Arabia, it is truly the bottom of the barrel.
 

wbcbus

All-Conference
Oct 8, 2021
1,712
4,152
113
I hope LIV decides to fold and the PGA never lets any of these guys back. I hate what they did to the PGA Tour, and I hate most of the set up (few events, 54 holes, no cut, small fields, shotgun start, etc). I also hate the complete lack of market forces driving the league. The product can suck, nobody watch or attend, lose billions, and it'll carry on anyway, diluting professional golf.

So, I'll pass on watching the traitors to PGA Tour, and I hope they all fail miserably at every major.
 
Last edited:
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  2. 02 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Northwestern? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football 9 things I think after Penn State fails from start to finish at Northwestern: Will it somehow get worse before it gets better?