Maybe they are deleting 2,000 seats......Dang!They are probably hiding the fact that they are adding 2,000 seats. Naw!
Maybe they are deleting 2,000 seats......Dang!They are probably hiding the fact that they are adding 2,000 seats. Naw!
At least then, NU can claim standing room only for all games.I think the truth is the camera showed the secret there are no seats.![]()
Took your advice, Fitz. I've just sent an inquiry; if/when I get a response, I'll relay the gist of it to my brothers in purple here. I know I'm not the only one who's anxious to see the progress they're making.Seems like a network issue at NU. The exterior cam is working but the three interior cams aren't. I'd contact Dr. Jim......
Much appreciated. Can't wait till November!Took your advice, Fitz. I've just sent an inquiry; if/when I get a response, I'll relay the gist of it to my brothers in purple here. I know I'm not the only one who's anxious to see the progress they're making.
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
Wildcat Report
Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
Wildcat Report
The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
On3 Football
Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis