Local games tonight

skinsfan842

Freshman
Jan 28, 2005
134
74
0
Don’t really want to drive up the mountain tonight so what is the best local game I’m leaning towards the starmount game what do you guys say
 
  • Haha
Reactions: UNC_91

KW2346

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2011
4,549
3,608
113
They couldn't have picked a worse name than commanders....I will never buy commanders merchandise. I went on eBay and bought a whole bunch of old stuff. I would assume they just kept WFT. I wish they would have kept the logo and changed the name...nobody complained about the logo...they just complained about the name. I was hoping for hogs or red hogs...Would give me an excuse to gain some more weight. Lol
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5