Logan - March 2017

trapped_in_tx

Heisman
Jul 8, 2001
16,340
23,717
97
The trailer was just released.

If this movie is anywhere close to the level of the trailer then I'm going to like this one.

The choice of music for the trailer is excellent IMHO... Probably half the reason I like it so much. :)

 

trapped_in_tx

Heisman
Jul 8, 2001
16,340
23,717
97
I forgot to add... I've been paying close attention to this one because one of the primary stunt doubles for the young girl is the daughter of one of my former co-workers.

He's been telling stories of what it's been like to be on set in Louisiana and New Mexico for the last six months. He has seen most of the script and he is pretty excited about the story but obviously can't divulge details.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CowboyJD

osu_orangestreak

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2002
6,081
2,942
0
From the international red band trailer:

 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia