Logan [March 3rd]

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
This movie could be complete dog crap and I would still purchase a ticket due to the fantastic trailers they've put out. Trailers look incredible
They had me had Johnny Cash......

Honestly, I'm not a big 'comic book" movie type of guy, and found what little I watched of all the previous X-Men movies to not be my cup of tea. But this one? Looks quite a bit different and I think may work as a "stand-alone" effort approaching the story in a different manner.

I'm beginning to think that we may look back very fondly at Deadpool, not only for being a great movie, but for opening the door to others to take a more "adult" approach to movies in this genre.
 

ThorOdinson13

All-American
Apr 4, 2005
20,110
6,821
46
They had me had Johnny Cash......

Honestly, I'm not a big 'comic book" movie type of guy, and found what little I watched of all the previous X-Men movies to not be my cup of tea. But this one? Looks quite a bit different and I think may work as a "stand-alone" effort approaching the story in a different manner.

I'm beginning to think that we may look back very fondly at Deadpool, not only for being a great movie, but for opening the door to others to take a more "adult" approach to movies in this genre.

Johnny Cash and Kaleo hard to beat in my book
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,594
49,998
113
Just saw it. Great movie. Thought the little girl was a surprisingly strong actor. The only thing I will say about it is that I would say it is more of a drama that has super powered individuals in it. Not your typical super hero movie, IMO. Kind of its own genre like Deadpool was its own genre.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThorOdinson13

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I'd give a very solid 8/10. The very first X-Men movie that I thought was worth a damn. But as I said before, I'm much more into this sort of "adult" version of superhero movies, (like the Batman trilogy of recent years) than the ones that stay closer to the comics and the over-the-top cartoonish stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThorOdinson13
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia