Looking for 3 season tickets

Jbennett

Mar 16, 2022
Looking for at least 3 tickets for my wife, little girl and myself for the upcoming season. Been trying to get them since last spring. Willing to do a grand per ticket for the right ones. Prefer the covered end zone. Text if you’re selling please. 828-280-6558

Broncovol13

Aug 2, 2022
Looking for at least 3 tickets for my wife, little girl and myself for the upcoming season. Been trying to get them since last spring. Willing to do a grand per ticket for the right ones. Prefer the covered end zone. Text if you’re selling please. 828-280-6558

May be tough for that price, but you never know.

Jbennett

Mar 16, 2022
Have they really went up that much since Covid. I bought them 6 years in a row prior to Covid from the school for 500-600 bucks but stopped during the Covid year and then we had a baby. The school reached out in November of Hendons last year selling tickets for last year for about 750 but we thought we’d be fine to wait for the spring to buy but that was a mistake clearly.

HugeCheggerAzzBallVol

Jan 8, 2024
Have they really went up that much since Covid. I bought them 6 years in a row prior to Covid from the school for 500-600 bucks but stopped during the Covid year and then we had a baby. The school reached out in November of Hendons last year selling tickets for last year for about 750 but we thought we’d be fine to wait for the spring to buy but that was a mistake clearly.
Post Alabama game tickets sales skyrocketed. There’s a waiting lists of nearly 10k people to get season tickets.

Broncovol13

Aug 2, 2022

The market value has consistently been 2x-3x “face value”. You may get lucky and find some close to that price range, but you definitely don’t have the luxury of being picky on location.

Reactions: Jbennett