Why the heck is LeCroy playing that far off the 3rd base line when they know Veach is throwing change ups with a right handed batter. Unbelievable. Are the coaches even paying attention?
I only tuned in to the game in the B9….. did we *really* blow a 10-3 lead???10-3 Go Gamecocks! Keep that lead!
No...not sure what game that person was watching.I only tuned in to the game in the B9….. did we *really* blow a 10-3 lead???
No. Biggest lead was, I think, 3I only tuned in to the game in the B9….. did we *really* blow a 10-3 lead???
All game. Kinda felt we were in trouble when one of the early innings we made two unnecessary throws that cost us runs. Baseball 101.Fundamentals. It's glaringly obvious all night.
GamecockCentral Football
Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
GamecockCentral Football
Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
TheBigSpur Football
South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
GamecockCentral Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
GamecockCentral Football
Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses