LSU. Semi's

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
Lecroy is terrible at 3rd. Then he looks shocked that Kingston says something to him in the dugout. Easily could be 20 errors in this tournament. They didn’t score either of those as errors against Lecroy, but both plays were. Absolutely can’t let that ball get by you. And Jones should’ve been removed immediately for letting it get past him too. Kingston teams have no accountability. That’s why they continue to do the little things poorly and it costs them games.

Cybercock

Jan 20, 2022
Lecroy is terrible at 3rd. Then he looks shocked that Kingston says something to him in the dugout. Easily could be 20 errors in this tournament. They didn’t score either of those as errors against Lecroy, but both plays were. Absolutely can’t let that ball get by you. And Jones should’ve been removed immediately for letting it get past him too. Kingston teams have no accountability. That’s why they continue to do the little things poorly and it costs them games.

I'll say it again. Totally lacking fundamentals

Reactions: Fried Chicken

USCEDGE

Joined Mar 5, 2019
Feb 5, 2022
It's the Carolina way.....

Reactions: Fried Chicken

Fried Chicken

Jan 30, 2022
I'll say it again. Totally lacking fundamentals
Makes you wonder what a solid coach could do with this team. But Kingston won’t be fired. He probably saved his job with this little run. But we have to do something about the pitching. I wasn’t a huge Meade fan…but our pitching was 10 times better than this.

Rogue Cock

Joined Sep 11, 2000
Jan 22, 2022
When you are up eigth runs, throw strikes.
Good grief. This should not be difficult.
Once Kimball finally wore out.....we didn't have much. Neither Quinn nor Simpson have pitched much this year. Good has pitched quite a bit throughout the tournament.

Rogue Cock

Joined Sep 11, 2000
Jan 22, 2022
Casas is out due to a broken hamate bone in the throwing hand. Can't grip the ball.

Feb 26, 2024
I truly despise that little smirky attitude of his. I don’t always say this because there are a lot of factors involved, some better than others, but his decision to enter the transfer portal was an ungrateful, classless move, fully lacking integrity.

Cybercock

Jan 20, 2022
I truly despise that little smirky attitude of his. I don’t always say this because there are a lot of factors involved, some better than others, but his decision to enter the transfer portal was an ungrateful, classless move, fully lacking integrity.

Mocking our home run celebration thingy when he hit one is classless

• Haha
Reactions: dilldan

Rogue Cock

Joined Sep 11, 2000
Jan 22, 2022
Remind me again why he left. Since Kingston has been here I've tried to forget about baseball season/news.
Because he wanted a guaranteed starting slot at SS where fielding is the most important attribute. He has 14 errors this season.

Cybercock

Jan 20, 2022
Wait... I know Kingston is bad. He just put a white guy in to pinch run for a black guy.
It's just a joke, snowflakes.
Settle down

Reactions: 92Pony

Blues man

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Jan 22, 2022
We are the University of SC and we have zero depth on our baseball team.

Last edited:

Rogue Cock

Joined Sep 11, 2000
Jan 22, 2022
Funny how baseball always seems to find the weakest link. Dude at third was scared to death and the ball did nothing but seek him out!
Ellis is a freshman. Casas is out due to a broken hamate bone in his throwing hand....can't grip the ball.