Luke Nathan

Knights 1212

All-American
Sep 9, 2003
27,562
8,520
113
I know Luke is a walk on but I think he will get minutes during his career. I don't know how many noticed but he has a nose for the ball. He grabbed 5 rebounds in just 2 minutes against FDU last night. He will get stronger and he is quite athletic. I don't expect to see a whole lot this year but I think he will be a contributor during his career.
 

SirScarlet

Heisman
Jun 27, 2001
27,783
45,481
113
I know Luke is a walk on but I think he will get minutes during his career. I don't know how many noticed but he has a nose for the ball. He grabbed 5 rebounds in just 2 minutes against FDU last night. He will get stronger and he is quite athletic. I don't expect to see a whole lot this year but I think he will be a contributor during his career.

And has a great FT stroke!
 

mikefla

All-Conference
Nov 19, 2012
6,450
1,552
0
I like walkons and I like Luke Nathan...his 5 REBs was fun to watch
at 6ft 10" he has the length to give starters a rest in a pinch..as a REBounder/shot blocker?
He def has to hit the weight room though ;-)

I would also like to see a lot more of Dadika
 
  • Like
Reactions: Newbrunfus

higgins3

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2012
7,319
2,434
113
Knights,

Part of me wonders what Nathan could do on a low major D1 team. I wonder if he stays with the team going forward, or looks to play some place else. It is hard to say some backups could play elsewhere. 6 10 kids do not grow on trees,though.

We will see.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
  4. 04 On3 Football Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy