So I don't know if Lville will actually lose their 2013 NCAA championship....but if they do does that mean Michigan becomes champs? When Michigan had theirs taken from 88 did the runner up become the champ? How does this work?
I'm pretty sure only wins are vacated when a team is hit with sanctions. I've never heard of a team's losses also being vacated. If they were to also vacate a team's losses then that would mean that they're vacating wins from other teams. I'm not sure about losses being taken from other teams to even out the wins vacated by them.My guess is no title will be awarded and all wins and losses involving UL will be expunged. Does Duke lose that tourney L?
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious