LWE @ LA

Mateesen14

Sophomore
Nov 14, 2003
290
151
0
[QUOTE=".

Now, in retrospect, do I *think* LWE would win 8 out of 10 times these teams would play? Probably...
.

If I said something like this about my team, my lifeless, bound body would be found at the bottom of the Chicago River. And the police would have plenty of suspects.

Happy Thanksgiving, boys![/QUOTE]

Hahaha, meatball of the year! I don’t think the Mt Carmel guys have ever downplayed an opponent and said they would win 8 out the next 9 about someone they lost to; if anything MC sandbags their team as much as Bones does the Brook. I would say you’d be more likely dumped in Lake Calumet and wash up at Harborside weeks later.
 

Videosurfer

Sophomore
Sep 8, 2018
127
124
0
[QUOTE=".

Now, in retrospect, do I *think* LWE would win 8 out of 10 times these teams would play? Probably...
.

If I said something like this about my team, my lifeless, bound body would be found at the bottom of the Chicago River. And the police would have plenty of suspects.

Happy Thanksgiving, boys![/QUOTE]
I know...a statement that cannot be proved or disproven. Not scientific in any way, but what the heck, this is a board for musings...
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football This Wednesday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 8A Top 10 poll
  3. 03 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 7A Top 10 poll
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 6A Top 10 poll
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football Week 7 EDGYTIM Class 5A Top 10 poll