M Barry

inthedeed

Junior
Mar 28, 2009
6,994
359
83
looking forward to watching this group of lb's on game days. may have been some time since we have had this kind of lb corps at Nebraska
 
  • Like
Reactions: blackbones

zamzman

Junior
Jul 1, 2004
2,638
213
0
I'm excited to see him play. I want him to be a cross between Terrell Farley and Lavonte David. I'm not asking too much am I?
 
  • Like
Reactions: jeans15
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  3. 03 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State