Any news on his injury?
Lol easy fellaDon’t you think if there was someone would have posted it?
Coming from OP, I think the GIF is obvious here...
![]()
One of my favorites
I will gladly pay you Tuesday for the info todayI'd guess Tuesday.
Or later if not beforeWe should know immediately, if not sooner
I love the optimismOn the bright side, if he was done for the season, that likely would have been reported by now.
Good guess!I'm guessing its either an ACL or it isn't.
I have what I would say is a great news update. Let me preface by saying this isn’t first hand knowledge but I heard from a very good source that Mawot attended the Lady Knights game today and was seen with no brace and no limp. Let’s pray it’s true because we need him badly moving forward for defense and rebounding especially to continue our dominance of Hoosier your Daddy.
Daniel Larusso is gonna fight?!?!!I have what I would say is a great news update. Let me preface by saying this isn’t first hand knowledge but I heard from a very good source that Mawot attended the Lady Knights game today and was seen with no brace and no limp. Let’s pray it’s true because we need him badly moving forward for defense and rebounding especially to continue our dominance of Hoosier your Daddy.
Didn’t say he was out for the year so I hope there’s a chance Mag returns for the season / big 10 tourney / ncaa tourney. Sucks he’s out but next man up!Pike was on Bruce becks sports extra and commented that mag will be out for a bit. But did not specify how long.
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana