So, you are a Magician?I used to be a toast chef - very important job in breakfast service. Can't let the eggs get cold waiting for toast.
Used to live behind there in the town homes. Had some friends stay the night one night and we snuck out to go eat there and WC’s let out and there were a bunch of drunk bikers there and their girlfriends and a huge fight broke out.Hwy2 Diner is a treat. Used to be 24/7.
Anybody ever believe in the Magic Toast?
That's what I expect, lol.Used to live behind there in the town homes. Had some friends stay the night one night and we snuck out to go eat there and WC’s let out and there were a bunch of drunk bikers there and their girlfriends and a huge fight broke out.
Looked straight out of a movie. Candy machine got picked up and cracked over someone’s head a girl kicked a guy in the nads when he was bent over in n a headlock from another guy.
Nah I’m more of a blood of Christ kind of guy....and did you eat this face?
You and I, brother!Nah I’m more of a blood of Christ kind of guy.
There some Bad Bitches workin there, Damn!That's what I expect, lol.
As they say about Waffel House : "You come for cheap Pancakes and stay for the brawls "
That's gotta be like Columbia or Oklahoma City.There some Bad Bitches workin there, Damn!
![]()
Austin Texas, Waffle House Wendy. The Last Chair Bender HA!That's gotta be like Columbia or Oklahoma City.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC