Magicians

Inky29

All-American
Jun 2, 2001
10,035
8,396
113
Did anyone watch this? Saw it on Netflix and watched a few episodes. Curious if it’s worth watching anymore or not?
 

Ostatedchi

Heisman
Jan 5, 2002
50,457
41,162
113
Did anyone watch this? Saw it on Netflix and watched a few episodes. Curious if it’s worth watching anymore or not?
I've read the books and watched the entire series that just ended. It does go off the rails some. The first season was the best. But there are good points in all the seasons. I am a bit in love with Olivia Dudley and hope to see more of her in other stuff.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MegaPoke

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
I've read the books and watched the entire series that just ended. It does go off the rails some. The first season was the best. But there are good points in all the seasons. I am a bit in love with Olivia Dudley and hope to see more of her in other stuff.

Her eyes are up here!
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4