Making a Murderer...

WVUCOOPER

Redshirt
Dec 10, 2002
55,556
40
31
Thanks. I almost bought in and started watching that.
I've watched about half. Don't go to Manitowoc County Wisconsin. I think he probably did it, but those cops are clearly the scum of this earth.

And what they did to that retarded nephew is sickening.

PS - don't go to Eers for TV viewing recommendations.
 

EERs 3:16

Redshirt
Oct 17, 2001
73,677
26
0
I've watched about half. Don't go to Manitowoc County Wisconsin. I think he probably did it, but those cops are clearly the scum of this earth.

And what they did to that retarded nephew is sickening.

PS - don't go to Eers for TV viewing recommendations.

Meh, they could have reduced it to an hour - hour and a half and wrapped it up nicely....ten hours is a bit much.

This is just fill material until House of Cards returns.
 

WVUCOOPER

Redshirt
Dec 10, 2002
55,556
40
31
Meh, they could have reduced it to an hour - hour and a half and wrapped it up nicely....ten hours is a bit much.

This is just fill material until House of Cards returns.
I agree with that. Like I said, I'm only half way through and I don't see how they can drag another 5 hours out of this. Just watch the first 5 and I think you can figure out the rest. I'm not sure I'll watch the rest.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football Rich Rodriguez Radio Show Summary: 9-28
  2. 02 WV Sports Football WVU football releases updated depth chart for Iowa State
  3. 03 WV Sports Basketball Ross Hodge wants to play chess, not checkers in roster building
  4. 04 WV Sports Game details for West Virginia hosting Arizona announced
  5. 05 WV Sports Basketball Recruiting 2029 point guard Amoi Dut talks West Virginia offer