Omar Manning 2.0Best of luck. Dude seemed unavailable to play, for whatever reason, just about all of the time.
probably heading to Colorado, that sucks probably didn’t help he had a jr high coach for his position
could he not get on the field here because of talent?Why do you say that? Colorado is pretty deep at WR, and he couldn't even get on the field here, and our passing offense is lame. Plus, CU hasn't really gone after project-type guys from the portal; they have gone after all have been productive. I bet he ends up at somewhere like Iowa State.
could he not get on the field here because of talent?
or because of politics/money?
some interesting quotes from our staff to consider.
guess we'll find out.
Makes sense, I guess. But that particular source doesn’t seem to have a history of breaking news, and I can’t find it anywhere else.
Maybe he didn’t like Holgersen.
Or maybe his leaving helps?We can cross him off the list of suspects for Dana's new guy that can help.
He’s playedWe'll never know if he was actually a bust or what not because our coach never freaking played him and I'll never understand it... I can't help but wonder if a better coach could have found a place for him on the field with a handful of plays every single game.
Do you really think our 3rd string WR is going to play for Deion? People who know him best aren't surprised that he flamed out here.probably heading to Colorado, that sucks probably didn’t help he had a jr high coach for his position
Problem is work ethic.We'll never know if he was actually a bust or what not because our coach never freaking played him and I'll never understand it... I can't help but wonder if a better coach could have found a place for him on the field with a handful of plays every single game.
First Holgerson casualty...... Somebody got their feelings hurt.He hasn't officially announced, but TOS is confirming he wasn't at practice and all signs point to him being gone. Portal doesn't open until Dec. 9.
You’re right. Deion doesn’t do projects especially at WR he won’t waste a scholarship like thatDo you really think our 3rd string WR is going to play for Deion? People who know him best aren't surprised that he flamed out here.
We'll never know if he was actually a bust or what not because our coach never freaking played him and I'll never understand it... I can't help but wonder if a better coach could have found a place for him on the field with a handful of plays every single game.
This is what I expect also. The only way you don’t make it onto the field with those physical attributes is the lack of will to learn and craft. If another staff somehow gets that out of him it will be an indictment on ours.You can train a dog to hunt but it’s a lot easier when the dog is a hunter. Kid didn’t have the want to, if he goes anywhere and succeeds marginally il be glad for him, but I see another Zavier Betts.
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions