I just watched the documentary “Hot Rod” on AT&T. Very well done. Powerful ending.
You are aware of who owns the company that made the documentary........correct?I just watched the documentary “Hot Rod” on AT&T. Very well done. Powerful ending.
I don't. Is it Jeff Bezos?You are aware of who owns the company that made the documentary........correct?
If he watched it he should know who paid for it. His name was all over it.You are aware of who owns the company that made the documentary........correct?
Ask Country....I'm just a little amazed that Country could EVER put aside his/it/her politics and actually judge something on its merits.I don't. Is it Jeff Bezos?
I legit don't know...was it Raese?Ask Country....I'm just a little amazed that Country could EVER put aside his/it/her politics and actually judge something on its merits.
Raese was executive producer. He and Dale Miller. Thats the moneyYes.....Pikewood Creative.
Why deviate from your established pattern regarding judgement?Well damn, now I have to hate it.
LOL!
Why deviate from your established pattern regarding judgement?
judgement - the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions.Judgment?
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona
WV Sports Football
You might remember these Wildcats when they were once WVU recruiting targets