How to we go about organizing this? Would love to watch with fellow Scarlet Knights. I live in Manhattan and have not seen an RU bar yet, outside of McGettigans.Unfortunately I have a work obligation late Saturday morning, therefore I won't be able to make it to NB.
Would still love to watch with some other RU fans.
Is there an established Manhattan bar that has no problems playing RU games?
I tried to go to McGettigan's about a month ago, but it was closed. It looked like it might be that they are refurbishing and will reopen...but didn't see anything posted on window. Hoping it returns...good beer selection and good wings with RU stuff around.Unfortunately I have a work obligation late Saturday morning, therefore I won't be able to make it to NB.
Would still love to watch with some other RU fans.
Is there an established Manhattan bar that has no problems playing RU games?
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Friday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Staff Predictions for Rutgers Football versus Indiana