Manifest

FMPoke

Heisman
Jan 12, 2002
65,259
18,032
113
Watching. Can't decide if its good or bad. Whole premise seems fairly ridicules but its sucked my in for now. Have no idea where it is going and I'm not sure the writers do either.
 

TulsaPokie

Heisman
Dec 21, 2001
6,351
13,968
107
I can’t decide whether or not I like it but it is good enough for me to ride out season 1. I have a terrible feeling it will be a Lost reboot.
 

Cowguy

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,580
2,666
0
We’re with it so far. It gets a bit angsty at times - especially the girl cop.
 

Wally12

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
50,759
62,642
113
Still watching but losing interest pretty fast. It's just getting a little too far out there. Hopefully the next (last) 3 episodes will provide something to pull me back in.

On the other hand, I am loving A Million Little Things.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers