March 2023 Articles, Tweets, etc. thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,417
69,161
113
Please use this thread for articles and tweets that pertain to PSU, and are interesting, but don't quite warrant their own thread. Also, please do not use this thread for articles or tweets that should go in the PSU - XXX thread, or the PSU team specific threads, etc.
 

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,875
5,078
113
Good article on off season workouts and Allar. Also like what I read on Kaden Saunders. Sounds like they have re-sculpted his body and his confidence is coming around after that.

Link
 
  • Like
Reactions: PSUAXE70

CaliLion79

Senior
Oct 8, 2021
540
842
93

OptionBob

Senior
Oct 12, 2021
244
689
93
@OptionBob -- an event that you remember far too well.


No worry there, Tom. I will never (well, barring illness) forget that season and its immediate aftermath as I entered active duty in the Army.

Surrounded by alums from the SWC, SEC, and Big 8, I was a lone voice for the Nittany Lions. I could rant for hours about that total fiasco, and I probably did during heated talks throughout the summer. My only ally was a fellow Italian, a West Pointer named Terranova.

One bit of irony: at Ft. Sill, I somehow talked our unit into agreeing to get started earlier on a Saturday and work through lunch and breaks, asking the CO to let us out in time to watch the Penn State-Colorado game (he was a Buff alum) on TV.

What a huge mistake! The Viet Cong might have gone easier on me after that trouncing in Boulder.

I still hold Bud Wilkinson and his pal Darrell Royal responsible for convincing Tricky Dick into that stunt.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,417
69,161
113
Trace McSorley got married in Philadelphia on Saturday (March 25) to his long-time GF, former PSU field hockey player Kasey Morano.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State faces its first loss. Now comes the response.
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State drops just outside the AP Top 25 following loss to Wisconsin
  3. 03 BWI Football Where is Penn State now ranked after Week 4 in the Coaches Poll?
  4. 04 BWI Football How did Penn State's players perform vs. Wisconsin (besides the obvious)? PFF Snap Counts & Grades
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: How bad is it for the Lions? We break down the worry meter here