March Madness...

RUSeaGirtMA

Senior
Mar 8, 2011
515
586
0
Weird stuff...

Mediocre G’town (not a fan) destroying Creighton. Everything dropping, bizarre bounces, Creighton couldn’t score if their lives depended on it.

Just got hot around tourney time. Stuff happens.
 

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,388
180,642
113
Georgetown, Memphis, and Oregon State looking to steal bids..wow, this is really happening
 

Sweet Pea's Corner

All-American
Sep 10, 2001
17,845
5,704
113
And just days ago Ewing said he was harassed entering the Garden by security wanting to see credentials. He told them this was his building. said he will contact James Dolan about this.
 

Joey Bacala

All-Conference
Aug 12, 2005
3,673
1,703
0
I have to say I'm a big Ewing fan. Good for him wining the BET. Aside from RU I'll be rooting for him. He was the best college bball player I've seen in my lifetime (Walton was too early for me). Was incredibly dominant, and I'm glad he bitched the other day about the MSG security not knowing who he was. "IS THAT MY NAME HANGING IN THE RAFTERS?!?!?!"
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  2. 02 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition
  4. 04 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  5. 05 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod