Woo Wooooo all board for his crazy train...what a fvckin mess he is. I can't believe the rest of City Council hasn't come out and try to distance themselves from him.Sounds like he has lost it on the Morning show today....Wow what a train wreak
?Woo Wooooo all board for his crazy train...what a fvckin mess he is. I can't believe the rest of City Council hasn't come out and try to distance themselves from him.
He is like a dumb version of Trump. Think about that.He's like Morgantown's little Trump.
For a professor at a major university who boasts an education from Harvard...I am not impressed.He is like a dumb version of Trump. Think about that.
He is smart. He is arrogant and he is getting pounded from every direction. He is spiining out of control and he is losing his grip.For a professor at a major university who boasts an education from Harvard...I am not impressed.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez believes WVU hungry to bounce back against Arizona
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season