Martinez to Miami

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Nil you win some you lose some that's why I really don't care what the recruiting news is. The team isn't set til the first game. The guy we signed in December probably won't be here in the fall and commitments mean even less than they do before. This guy wasn't even committed.

Reactions: patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Seth Davis would have been a monster under Leach with Locke or Parson at qb. some of the ez11 jokers ridiculing a 9-4 season are delusional. I’d say right now this program won’t see 9 wins for at least a decade.
I agree. It’s funny how they bitched about us running the ball, when those big gaps were open BECAUSE of the Air Raid.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
For those that didn’t watch this guy play….lets just say we lost a chance of having a pure NFL RB leading our backfield. The guy is a phenomenal RB. Hate we missed him.

Last edited:

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
For those that didn’t watch this guy play….lets just say we lost a chance of having a pure NFL RB leading our backfield. The guy is a phenomenal RB. Hate we missed him.
All’s not lost. Our last transfer just transferred out due to this possible transfer so there’s still a chance!*

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I agree. It’s funny how they bitched about us running the ball, when those big gaps were open BECAUSE of the Air Raid.
Lol. Oh you’re serious? LOLOLOL. Those gaping err raid holes led to a whopping 1366 rushing yards!!!

Once again you are STILL a fool trying to use RTGF as an insult. We are in fact going to run the ball this year. Unfortunately with the talent we have in the room, it won’t be near as effective as Lebby is used to.

A Lebby offense has put up AT LEAST 2000 yards rushing every season. I doubt we reach that this year due to lack of talent.

The difference between Lebby and every other MSU coach who has been stumped by offensive football is that you can run AND pass in college football. While Lebby’s teams have run for 2000+ yards they also PASS for at least 2500 yards.

The blue hair MSU fans are going to have their minds blown when they realize that yes, solid teams CAN do both in this modern game of college football. It’s a miracle!!!

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

patdog

May 28, 2007
Leach run Dillon Johnson off, then when Leach died Keenum hired Arnett. In retrospect, if Keenum would have hired Lebby a year earlier, we may have been in a really good spot.
I think a decent NIL program would help a lot more than any coach. And from what I see in recruiting, we've got a long way to go.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
The problem is that when they are open snd you still refuse to run more than 20% you are being stubborn. Sometimes we would throw despite it being wide open to run

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Leach run Dillon Johnson off, then when Leach died Keenum hired Arnett. In retrospect, if Keenum would have hired Lebby a year earlier, we may have been in a really good spot.
Hind-site is 2020. I mean Arnett blew it up. I wasn't very optimistic about us handing the program over to some one so green. I'm usually not very optimistic though. I'm just more of realist. Lebby is also very green. But a little more seasoned than Arnett so we will see. No guarantee that we would have been good or better with a new coach last year either but the keep the guy to not blow it up approach blew up. Will rogers likely transfers last year as do a whole lot of others. Hard to play what ifs. We will see what Lebby brings but you know after firing Arnett he's going to be here a minimum of 3 years and this year was going to be rebuilding year anyway. So I'm guessing 4 years at minimum so hopefully he turns it around quickly

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
That’s not a problem, that’s why we were successful, that commitment.
Yes because Arnett also being committed to the run when it wasn't there was the reason he was successful. The reason we were more successful in 2023 was that we started balancing more. Instead 80 20 we became more like 70 30. I think we would have won 2 more games that year if Will wasn't limited and we went to about 60-40

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Yes because Arnett also being committed to the run when it wasn't there was the reason he was successful. The reason we were more successful in 2023 was that we started balancing more. Instead 80 20 we became more like 70 30. I think we would have won 2 more games that year if Will wasn't limited and we went to about 60-40
We weren’t successful in 2023 man.

Y’all are morons. Carry on.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I'm late to the party, but I come with an important insight.

I'm shocked, shocked I say, that we lost a guy named Martinez to Miami.

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Seth Davis would have been a monster under Leach with Locke or Parson at qb. some of the ez11 jokers ridiculing a 9-4 season are delusional. I’d say right now this program won’t see 9 wins for at least a decade.
^^idiot