Announces on Sportscenter tonight at 11 ET. I haven't wanted a player this bad since Kyrie Irving. He will be the #1 pick next year, if he comes here we're looking at the year of the highlight.
I want to know what Show has to say about this. @Showenuff
I think you are missing the other (earlier) MB3 thread with over 800 comments on it.Tre Jones gets over 100 comments and the regarded best prospect in a decade is getting very little chatter on here. What am I missing?
This is the grandfather thread. He has not announced yet.Tre Jones gets over 100 comments and the regarded best prospect in a decade is getting very little chatter on here. What am I missing?
Any chance we get him as well? Can he play at the 3?This is the grandfather thread. He has not announced yet.
Had the wrong filter on my posts at the top, thanks for pointing that out see it now!I think you are missing the other (earlier) MB3 thread with over 800 comments on it.
Any chance we get him as well? Can he play at the 3?
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
Devils Illustrated Basketball
Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, BYU & others building momentum around 2027 five-star prospects
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke